- print content of our site for non-commercial use (up to 20 copies) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.ergo-health.co.uk”
- re-post a summary of content (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a link back to the original post
- link to our site or any of our public posts
- re-post images that are owned by ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd, but only with attribution to Ergohealth Consulting Ltd and a link to the original post
We do not allow any of the following without our written permission:
- re-posting our content in its entirety
- altering or selling any content on this site
- translation of our writings into another language
- re-post of images without attribution and link
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “We do not allow” list, please contact us.
By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below.
We welcome comments on our blog posts. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content. We reserve the right to remove any comment. Feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate.
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on our site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on our site; you simply grant us a license to post your comments. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant us the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
We expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
Handling of personal data
Personal data is information by which a person is identified, or can be identified. This includes name, the e-mail address or phone number. However, data on preferences, interests, memberships or viewed website are also considered personal data. Personal data is only collected by us, and used and disseminated, where allowed by law or with an individual’s consent.
Terms for online forms
On our website we collect personal data (e.g. first name, surname, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) in the following cases:
Your data is stored only for processing your request and for possible follow-up questions.
Your data will be used to process your order. If you have consented to the disclosure of your data, your data will be forwarded accordingly to one of our consultants or administrators for contact by telephone or email.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail or via forms) can have security vulnerabilities. Complete protection of data against unauthorized access by third parties cannot be guaranteed.
How long will data be stored?
We adhere to the principles of Data Protection Act 1998. We therefore store your personal data only as long as is necessary to achieve the specified purposes, or for storage time limits dictated by lawmakers.
Use of Google Analytics
We offer on our website the use of a feature called „social media buttons“ and to protect your data, we use a link solution. These buttons are thus only included on the website as graphics that contain links to the appropriate website provider indicated by the graphic. Clicking on one of these images will forward you to the services of the respective provider; only then will your data be sent to the provider. Unless the user clicks on the graphic, no exchange between the user and the social media button providers takes place. Information on the collection and handling of personal data on these social networking sites can be found in the Terms of the respective providers.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the website of ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd without revealing any personal information. However, ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd needs certain personal information if you wish to receive a ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd newsletter, make enquiries or comments to our company, or subscribe to ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd ErgoHealth blog.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested services, and to contact you regarding new services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
- Small Company Artworks may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of ergo-health.co.uk
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd. If you have provided personal information to ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd at email@example.com
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd information is protected for your privacy and security.
- ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
- ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of ErgoHealth Consulting Ltd website after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions